Most Industrial firms stop after the placement is made. At IQ Resource Group, this is where our journey is just beginning. Our company was founded on the principles of respect and the genuine care for people. We understand the importance of keeping our consultants happy. We strive and are committed to differentiate ourselves by providing a level of customer service unparalleled in the industry.
IQ Resource Group’s candidate referral program rewards you for introducing us to your qualified colleagues, friends, and family members.
If you are a current working employee of IQ, you are eligible to refer other candidates to us and receive a bonus in exchange! All you need to do is refer a friend and have them mention your name in the interview. If each you and your referral work 100 hours you will receive a $25 bonus. There is no limit to the amount of referrals you can have so make yourself some extra money and send in everyone you know!
Contact your IQ associate. They’ll review your referral’s qualifications, program details, and your potential eligibility for a reward.
Employee Success Stories
“At first when I was asked if I would like to write a testimonial, I was hesitant until I thought and realized all that I.Q. has done and helped me in gaining successful employment. I have been a member of their team for close to five years. I believe the staffing personnel that I have dealt with have shown me dedication, respect and true professionalism on helping me find employment with respect to my education and job skills. I have seen the staff go out of their way to help me with resume writing, along with job interview skills. I have dealt with 3-5 other staffing agencies in the area, and I always recommend I.Q. to others as a knowledgeable and determined staff, with people skills that go the extra distance in finding employment.
I would like to extend a special thank you to Crystal Redmann and the rest of the staffing consultants I have worked with for being so sincere, determined and aggressive for helping people like myself with job leads for respectable employers looking for my job skills, abilities and work ethics in how I can benefit and contribute to the company by employing me.”
– Heath Cross
- No. However, once we put your paycheck in the mail, we cannot be responsible for the length of time it takes the check to arrive. For this reason, we encourage each of our employees to utilize direct deposit. This will ensure that you paycheck arrives in your checking account each Friday.
- Maybe. If your pay card has a routing number and an account number similar to a bank account, we can. We cannot deposit to a card that does not have a routing number and an account number.
- Additional employee forms are easily accessible on the Employee page for your convenience.
- W-2 forms are mailed out the last week of January to your address on file as of January 1.
- If you moved after your employment with us and provided us with a new address via a local office before January, we have your new address in our system and your W-2 will be delivered to that address.
- If you have a different address from when you were employed with us, please contact the local office that employed you with your updated address information.
- If you have not received your W-2 by mid-February, you can request a reprint from the office that employed you.
- Identification numbers are provided on your W-2 form. Forms are mailed the last week in January.
- We realize that not every job is a good fit for you, and sometimes you don’t know that until you have tried the position. If you are on an assignment and find it is not going to work for you, we ask that you contact us immediately. You may be asked to stay at an assignment long enough for us to find a replacement, but we will attempt to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. As with any interaction, communication is the key. We expect open communication from our contracted employees and they can expect the same from IQ staff.
- Be sure to let your IQ Consultant know when your work assignment ends so we can consider you for a new assignment.