IQ Resource Group is hiring DIRECT HIRE experienced Machine Operators in the Fox Cities. Previous experience in operating bindery equipment or converting equipment is preferred but not required. Apply today or give us a call 920-738-0020.
Wage: $20-22/hr (+ Shift Differential) Wage increases after probationary period.
- 2:50pm-12:50am Monday-Thursday, 1:00pm-9:00pm Friday
- PTO, floating holidays
- Low-Cost Health Insurance. Company pays 80% of the premiums for all employees.
- Company HSA Contribution $750-$1,500 per year
- 401K match
- Wellness program with fitness reimbursement
- On-Site Nurse (FREE)
- Bonus incentives earned for attendance and safety
- Reimbursement of Safety shoes $110 per calendar year
- Reimbursement of Prescription safety glasses $200 per calendar year
- Paid Volunteer Time– 16 hours paid volunteer time for company sponsored activities/events
- Set up, adjust, and operate designed bindery and converting equipment.
- Read and interpret written job tickets or other job specifications containing product requirements.
- Correctly identify raw materials to be converted.
- Communicate with supply person and load hauler to have materials on hand.
- Ensures that production goals are met.
- Troubleshoots problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition – request maintenance as required.
- Examines product frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications.
- Pulls and inspects run samples and notifies Supervision in the event quality standards are not being met.
- Stack and label cartons in proper configuration and on proper pallets.
- Cleans and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- May run other equipment as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of waste, lock out – tag out rules, housekeeping, and hearing and eye protection policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience in operating bindery equipment or converting equipment is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. for duration of your shift.
- Continuously required to stand and use hands to finger, grasp or touch.