Do you have machine maintenance experience? Give us a call today to schedule an interview 262-248-0507!
Location: Delavan, WI
- 10 hour shift 3:15 pm – 1:45 am
- Monday to Thursday with OT on Friday
- Night shift
Benefits upon Hire:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Performs maintenance support plant wide for machine repair and general machine maintenance.
- Must practice proper LOTO procedures and work safely with a sense of urgency.
- Must practice proper GMP guidelines.
- Must be able to demonstrate troubleshooting and proper repair methods for all mechanical/electrical equipment in high-speed packaging environment.
- Execute Preventative Maintenance on equipment and machinery in the packaging area, specifically pick and place robots, baggers, cartoners, and palletizers.
- Fabricate guarding and brackets for equipment.
- Ability to rebuild packaging equipment to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Ability to replace and install threaded pipe, copper piping (soldered and compression fittings) and PVC as required.
- Lands-on experience in processing and high-speed packaging in the food industry is a plus.
- The successful candidate must also demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills and be able to effectively communicate within a cooperative team environment.
- Must be able to work independently and document activities.
- 3-5 years of experience required.
- Boiler room, air compressor, and HVAC experience helpful.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 262-248-0507 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!