IQ Resource Group is seeking Assembler/Welders at a client located in Waupaca. $19/hr on 1st shift! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-982-3660!
Location: New London, WI
- Assembles and welds conveyor frame components from the blueprints provided.
- Assembles drive packages, which include motors, reducers, bearings, sprockets, chain, v-belts, sheaves, brake, clutches, etc.
- Responsible for the overall conveyor quality, which includes it functionality and acceptable appearance.
- Operates a variety of hand tools and machines to identify/assemble the parts received and build the conveyor.
- Maintains inter- and intradepartmental workflow by displaying positive communication, actions, and cooperation.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Maintains user equipment as necessary to perform job functions.
- Performs various other duties and requests as assigned.
- Driving a company vehicle may be required in the course of performing duties for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of wire feed welders.
- Background in assembly of conveyors or material handling equipment helpful.
- Knowledge of drive components and proper assembly methods.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints while producing a quality product.
- Solid communication and organization skills.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-982-3660 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!