IQ Resource Group is seeking Assembly Line workers in Green Bay, WI. No experience required; We are willing to train! Call us today for more information at 920-430-9675 or apply now!
Location: Green Bay, WI
Wage: $12.72-13.72/hr (up to $14.72/hr with incentives)
- Varies 8 hours & 12 hours available
- Assemble Sandwiches, Salads, Entrees and Desserts
- Follows daily production schedule
- Adheres to and complies with all food safety, food quality and GMP policies
- Follows Plant Safety rules, Lock-out Tag-out requirements and uses personal protective equipment when appropriate
- Supports line changeover
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative to the knowledge, communication, skill and / or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: On the job training.
- Language Skills: Must have the ability to read, write, and comprehend English
- Reasoning Ability: To define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Physical Demands
- This position requires the employee to stand for the duration of the shift (6-9 hours) (100%)
- Occasional Pushing/Pulling (5%)
- Occasional Reaching above shoulder level (10%)
- Must occasionally lift and / or move up to 40 pounds. (Less than 5%)
- Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, depth perception, and ability to focus
- Good hand-eye coordination required (100%)
- Fine motor skills / dexterity of hands is required (100%)
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!