Are you a dynamic and organized individual fluent in both English and Spanish, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? We are in search of a dedicated Bilingual Administrative Assistant to become the welcoming face of our thriving employment agency’s office. As the initial point of contact for our diverse clientele and candidates, you’ll play a pivotal role in fostering a positive and professional environment. If you excel in a fast-paced setting and boast excellent communication skills in both languages, we encourage you to take the next step in your career journey. Connect with us today at 920-430-9675 to explore this exciting opportunity and showcase your talents as an integral part of our team.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Hours: 1:00pm-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Greet candidates/employees
- Answer phones; transfer/document calls
- Maintain organized, legal and efficient office files (filing, applicant tracking, payroll tracking, and record retention).Enter employee applications and new hire paperwork into the ATS according to the recruitment process
- Answer general applicant questions and concerns
- Assist with social media efforts
- Respond to candidate/employee messages via phone, email, or text
- Reconcile office calendar
- Print new hire paperwork and keep paperwork in interview rooms filled
- Prepare orientation packets for new hires
- Fill office supplies in interview rooms and lobby
- File new hire paperwork
- Update office Google Docs
- Assist other staff and/or branches meet job fill requirements when as needed
- Foster and promote a collaborative team work ethic within the Division
- Participate in events that promote Division growth when needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Sense of Urgency: Ability to act promptly and with intention to make things happen efficiently and effectively.
- Computer Skills: Keyboarding/typing speed of 40 words per minute. Computer literate with functional applications. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to input and enter data accurately and efficiently
- Language Skills: Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and applicants, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community in English and Spanish languages. Ability to effectively present information to small and large groups.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.