IQ Resource Group is seeking an energetic, forward-thinking, and passionate team player to join our high energy, fast paced Manitowoc recruiting office. As an Entry-level Bilingual Recruiter and HR Assistant, you will receive full training and apply new skill sets and knowledge from day one!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Wage: Depending on Experience
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Entry level Bilingual (Spanish) Recruiter and HR Assistants will receive training in:
- Sourcing qualified candidates using online databases, networking and employee referrals
- Recruiting, interviewing and making hiring decisions in the best interest of IQ Resource Group and our clients.
- Prescreening and scheduling internal interviews for applicants
- Interviewing applicants
- Assisting with applicant and new hire paperwork
- Conducting orientations and safety training for all new supplemental employees
- Maintain organized, legal and efficient office files (filing, applicant tracking, payroll tracking, and record retention).
- Match IQ Resource Group’s supplemental employees to customer staffing requirements with a high degree of accuracy and success.
- Oversee and respond to concerns regarding the employee’s performance for the customer including counseling, disciplining, termination and removal from the job assignment.
- Assist other staff and/or branches meet job fill requirements when as needed.
- Foster and promote a collaborative team work ethic within the Division.
- Participate in events that promote Division growth when needed.
- Ensure all timecards are received, record all data according to processes and submit to payroll for active workers
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits: (Health & Dental Benefits, Wellness Program, 401k Match, Attractive vacation package with paid holidays, Bonus Incentives, Training Program, Advancement Opportunities, Coach Style Leadership, Positive Culture, Flexible spending accounts, Health savings accounts)
- Sense of Urgency: Ability to act promptly and with intention to make things happen efficiently and effectively.
- Computer Skills: Keyboarding/typing speed of 40 words per minute. Computer literate with functional applications. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to input and enter data accurately and efficiently
- Experience: 1 – 3 years related staffing industry, human resources, customer service or sales experience and/or training.
- Language Skills: Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and applicants, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community in English and Spanish languages. Ability to effectively present information to small and large groups.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.