Are you an energetic individual, who is results-oriented, driven to succeed in a highly team-oriented environment? Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-208-2904!
Location: Plymouth, WI
- 2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm M-F
- 3rd Shift: 11pm-7am Sun-Th
- Maintain a safe work cell and environment
- Follow the expanding and molding process recipes and make minor adjustments to maintain the quality standards of the products being manufactured.
- Improve Quality of Products molded through improvements to the molding process
- Reduce costs through process improvements.
- Partner with the quality techs to modify recipes to improve density control and fusion levels.
- Warehousing of billets and proper inventory control.
- Minimum of 6 months of manufacturing experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of or the ability to learn the EPS molding process
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and problem solving techniques
- Good working knowledge of SOP’s and Work Instructions
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please call our office at 920-208-2904!