1st shift opportunities in De Pere making candy/chocolate! Apply today or give us a CALL or TEXT to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: De Pere, WI
- 1st Shift: 6am – 2:30pm Monday – Friday
- Labeling product using correct stickers & ingredient labels
- Using a scale to weigh product
- Operating the sealer & shrink wrap machine
- Reporting accurate count of product packaged
- Stocking & storing product correctly
- Fulfilling packaging requests as requested by other departments according to priority
- Identifying varieties of chocolate accurately
- Filling boxes and/or bags with product according to standard procedure
- Following instruction as given by the Packaging Supervisor
- Maintain all food safety policies & regulations, ensure a clean work environment
- In general, work efficiently in close quarters with others to package product correctly & quickly to
- Ensure that all packaged products are visually appealing and packaged to remain fresh & prevent
damage to the product.
- Visual capabilities to accurately identify, weigh, & label product
- Cognitive capacity to accurately count product & fulfill orders according to needs
- Fine motor skills to complete tasks (including but not limited to: tying bows, placing chocolate in proper
position with markings facing the correct way, cupping chocolates, grip product without damaging it,
- Ability to be on one’s feet for up to eight hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs repeatedly throughout a shift
- Ability to bend, kneel, or stoop to retrieve/stock product
- Steadiness & agility to utilize a ladder to retrieve/stock product
- Verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Must be physically present at the work site in order to perform the duties of this job.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call or text at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!