Want to work for a company that treats their employees like family? IQ is hiring Coil Winders in Oshkosh! Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Location: Oshkosh, WI
- 1st shift: 6:30 am – 3:00 pm, Mon – Fri, OT to 5 pm
- OT: Voluntary; 5-hour shift, 6:30 am-11:30 am
- Perform a limited variety of coil winding duties and operations, winding primary and secondary portions of transformers, in wire sizes up to and including 15 gauge.
- Receive direction from Supervisor and instructions relative to work assignment from Supervisor or lead person. Operate coil winding machines to wind these portions of transformers, following instructions and coil winding specification sheet. Wind specified number of wire turns with proper tension, wrap insulation between layers of wire or foil, and splice, solder or fasten leads to coil as specified.
- Operate coil winding machinery and make adjustments as required. Use a variety of hand tools such as solder irons, side cutters, scrapers, wrenches, scissors, pliers, scales and dividers.
- Load and unload taper packs, spool stands and tension racks, string up wires through wire guides and/or splice for continuous operation. Use winding fixtures and arbors, hoists and other lifting devices to position or move jobs or materials as assigned.
- Perform other duties in accordance with workload requirements.
- Detect faulty operation, defective materials and shortages, and report to proper Supervisor. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner. Make out time production reports.
- Follow prescribed manufacturing safety regulations.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!