IQ Resource Group is currently seeking Converter Operators in Green Bay, WI in a temperature controlled, well lit manufacturing facility! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 6:15a-6:30p or 6:15p-6:30a
- 2-2-3 schedule
- More days off. Workers on a 12-hour shift get 182 days off per year over the 92 days of 8-hour shift. Fewer days at work provides more time for other activities
- Long weekends. Workers on 12-hour shifts have long 3-day weekends every other weekend and are guaranteed every other weekend off.
Responsible for the operating of converting and packaging equipment. They will work within a team to produce quality products at or above quality expectations driven by work orders and product specifications. Adjusts equipment as needed to respond to feedback provided by the line quality technician present on the production line. Operators will also use a mechanical aptitude to assist in planned maintenance events as well as support R&D on new internal and external driven projects within company.
- Operates and/or supports a wet or dry wipe converting line at communicated performance standards while maintaining quality expectations
- Makes mechanical adjustments and alters machine settings as necessary to maintain performance and quality as raw material inputs change
- Operates in a safe manner and is acutely aware of people, equipment, and environment in the work place
- Monitors and verifies the quality of product periodically throughout the run
- Maintains and follows all 5S concepts established for the manufacturing area
- Ensures that all production reporting and data collection is completed in a timely manner
- Contributes to both primary and support roles for the department
- Uses experience and technical aptitude to solve problems
- Participant in continuing to drive growth of the enterprise.
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient math, reading and comprehension skills
- 2+ years of experience as a machine operator or in a supporting machine operator role-preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Works in a safe and ethical manner at all times
- Demonstrates strong decision making skills and flexibility
- Demonstrated knowledge of:
- Emergency stops
- Main electrical disconnects
- Main air supply and air dump valves
- Understands and complies with all lockout/tagout procedures
- Team player who enjoys an atmosphere of accomplishment and steady growth
- Must possess a positive attitude, willingness to learn and have good attendance
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!