Pursue a career, not just another job with IQ Resource Group. IQ Resource Group is hiring DIRECT HIRE Machine Operators in the Fox Cities. Become part of a valued workforce where your hard work is recognized. Work a job that fits your lifestyle! Apply today or give us a call 920-738-0020.
Location: Neenah, WI
- Regular Hours: 5am-3pm M-TH
- Over Time Hours: 5am-5pm M-F +Sat 8hrs
- PTO, floating holidays
- 401K match is 75% up to 4.5%
- Low cost healthcare benefits! Company pays 80% of the premiums for all employees.
- Wellness program with fitness reimbursement
- On-Site nurse
- Bonus incentives earned for attendance and safety
- Set up, adjust and operate designed bindery and converting equipment.
- Read and interpret written job tickets or other job specifications containing product requirements.
- Correctly identify raw materials to be converted.
- Communicate with supply person and load hauler to have materials on hand.
- Ensures that production goals are met.
- Troubleshoots problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition – request maintenance as required.
- Examines product frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications.
- Pulls and inspects run samples and notifies Supervision in the event quality standards are not being met.
- Stack and label cartons in proper configuration and on proper pallets.
- Cleans and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- May run other equipment as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of waste, lock out – tag out rules, housekeeping, and hearing and eye protection policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Previous experience in operating bindery equipment or converting equipment is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
- Ability to work the assigned shift
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. during the 12 hour shift.
- Continuously required to stand and use hands to finger, grasp or touch.