Are you looking for a job that keeps you busy and where the day flies by? Seeking AMAZING benefits & incentives from a company that takes care of its employees? IQ Resource Group is hiring DIRECT HIRE* Order Pickers in for a warehouse facility in Neenah, WI. Previous experience in order picking/forklift equipment is preferred but not required. Apply today or give us a call 920-738-0020.
Location: Neenah, WI
Wage: $22hr (Wage increases after probationary period.)
- 5am to 5pm Monday-Thursday during busy season (Regular Hours: 5am to 3pm Monday-Thursday)
- 5pm to 5am Monday-Thursday during busy season (Regular Hours: 2:50pm to 12:50am Monday-Thursday)
- PTO, floating holidays
- Low-Cost Health Insurance. Company pays 80% of the premiums for all employees.
- Company HSA Contribution $750-$1,500 per year
- 401K match
- Wellness program with fitness reimbursement
- On-Site Nurse (FREE)
- Bonus incentives earned for attendance and safety
- Reimbursement of Safety shoes $110 per calendar year
- Reimbursement of Prescription safety glasses $200 per calendar year
- Paid Volunteer Time– 16 hours paid volunteer time for company sponsored activities/events
- Read and interpret orders properly.
- Correctly identify finished products.
- Record and report returns to the office.
- Communicate with the supply man and load hauler to have materials on hand.
- Must be able to operate forklift and order picker.
- Identify packing list to proper destination.
- Must be able to operate load poly wrapper.
- Must be able to load trucks according to weight and distribution limits.
- Know lay out of warehouse.
- Knowledge of RF system/use computer to check stock status.
- Assemble UPS and bring to UPS machine
- Work at elevated heights to 30 feet
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience in operating material handling equipment is preferred.
- Ability to work from lift equipment at heights of a maximum of 24 feet, frequently.
- Basic Math Skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and calculation of averages.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable using computerized equipment.
- Comfortable using computerized equipment
*Entry level order pickers with no prior experience may be considered for a Contract to Hire with the opportunity to be hired onto the company after 3 months.