Pursue a career, not just another job with IQ Resource Group. IQ Resource Group is hiring DIRECT HIRE Distribution Coordinator in the Fox Cities. Become part of a valued workforce where your hard work is recognized. Work a job that fits your lifestyle! Apply today or give us a call 920-738-0020.
Location: Appleton, WI
Wage: $18-25/hr (Depending on experience)
- 11am to 7pm M-TH, 5a-1p Fri
- Process all assigned inventory, traffic, and shipping activity through the information system to assure timely and accurate inventory and shipment information.
- Utilize SAP to create transfer orders, picking and packing lists, bill of lading, commercial invoices, shippers export declarations, NAFTA, pricing, pre-defined quotes, and invoicing reports.
- Release orders according to dates and customer requirements.
- Create labels for orders, either SAP generated labels or manual labels.
- Complete orders by packing, creating pallet labels, and ensuring that carriers are contacted for pick up.
- Assess size of shipment to determine the shipping method, considering volume to choose LTL or FLT methods.
- Initiate communication with carrier if errors are found during invoicing and create corrected BOL or documents required for carrier.
- Acquire price quotes for most cost-effective way to ship.
- Create Export Documents, SED, Commercial Invoice and Certificate of Origin.
- Ensure requirements are met for each order by email or fax as required by customer.
- Follow up on all customer emails or calls such as: tracking info, ETA, proof of delivery, or any other needs.
- Create procedure documents for exports highlighting requirements for each country.
- Print labels for off line operations, workshops, and other applications as required.
- Oversee label inventory, design, and database while routing to appropriate printers and machines.
- Assist with managing supplies inventories and triggering re-order requests.
- Provide oversight, guidance, and quality assurance to the off line production areas.
- Act as a back-up to cover responsibilities of other distribution/traffic staff, as requested.
- Desirable relevant work experience includes warehouse administration (Receiving, Picking, Packing, and Shipping).
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written including the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient skill of Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, supply chain management/ logistics or equivalent work experience is required.
- Must have 3 – 5 years prior experience in distribution environment.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!