IQ Resource Group in Sheboygan is seeking Electrical Assemblers. You will be responsible for assisting in the wiring and assembly operations on a variety of sub-assemblies and electrical panels. Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-208-2904 for more information!
Location: Sheboygan Falls, WI
- 2pm-10pm M-F
- Reads and follows entry-level blueprints, shop orders, specifications, and other instructions in order to build and assemble parts and equipment in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Layout pushbutton stations, assemble and wire
- Layout panels, drill and tap and assemble components
- Layout and assemble control panels
- Perform basic motor wiring
- Assemble and wire electric components
- Operate material handling equipment
- Utilize overhead crane and rigging procedures
- Maintains a clean work are
- Locate parts, stock parts, deburr and maintain workspace cleanliness
- Department clean up and improvement projects
- Requires education equivalent to a high school diploma.
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide and to make metric system conversions.
- Must have the ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to drive a forklift preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must have strong organization skills
- Ability to navigate CAD documents preferred
- Must be able to multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Must be able to collaborate with others (including in person) to proactively develop solutions
- Familiarity with ERP systems preferred
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically preferred
Physical Requirements: Protective Clothing Required:
- The incumbent will utilize all required PPE (i.e. safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection) while performing the duties of this position.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The phrases “occasionally,” “regularly,” and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “Occasionally” means up to 1/3 of working time, “regularly” means between 1/3 and 2/3 of working time, and “frequently” means 2/3 and more working time.)
- While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, talk and listen, use foot/feet to operate machine, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and reach above shoulders. The incumbent will regularly stand, and move from place to place and will frequently use hands to finger, handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- During the performance of the duties, the incumbent will occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and will regularly lift up to 25 pounds such as lifting sub-assemblies from workbench and mounting panels.
- During the performance of the employee’s duties, the employee will utilize hand tools, electrically powered tools, electrical testing equipment, electrical terminating equipment, tap and die equipment, ladders, and pneumatic tools.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-208-2904 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!