IQ Resource Group is currently seeking Electrical Assemblers in Green Bay, WI! Direct Hire!! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
Supports production operations by performing electrical wiring and product assembly in the machine build process while meeting or exceeding standards for quality, productivity and safety. This position typically works under direct supervision.
- Able to perform all job duties of Panel Builder without supervision.
- Performs electrical wiring and product assembly; wires and connects all electrical components with the control panel.
- Calibrates and tests electrical systems, components and sub- assemblies by using various electrical instruments.
- Troubleshoots electrical circuits.
- Uses hand and pneumatic power tools, shop and assembly equipment.
- Performs quality inspections of parts and assemblies ; verifying proper alignment and tolerance of parts, ensures wires are tie wrapped and neatly inserted in enclosures, etc.
- Maintains and updates machine documentation.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance activities.
- Assists in other areas and performs additional tasks as needed.
- Participates and contributes to lean manufacturing journey.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Technical Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or related field-preferred
- Understands schematics and wiring diagrams
- Must be detailed oriented
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing processes preferred
- Knowledge of basic electrical principles and basic PLC logic
- 1 –2 years’ experience in a related position preferred (building/wiring circuit or panel boards)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!