Hot Opportunity: Entry-Level Machine Operator Roles in Clintonville, WI!
Step into the thriving world of manufacturing! Are you someone who’s keen to get hands-on, learn the intricacies of machinery, and take pride in producing quality products? If so, we have the perfect starting point for you. And guess what? Speaking Spanish is A-OK with us! Don’t Wait! Grab this golden chance NOW. Call or text 920-982-3660 to schedule your interview. Dive into a world of machinery, growth, and endless opportunities!
Location: Clintonville, WI
- Wage: Earn a solid $19.50/hr
- Shift Differential: An additional $1/hr because we value your time!
- Enjoy the unique 2-2-3 shift pattern, from 6pm-6am. It offers a great balance of workdays and off days.
Contract Type: Direct Hire – because we believe in investing in you from the get-go!
- Set up your workstation and ensure all orders are produced to top-notch specifications.
- Dive deep into machine operations: from loading board stock to threading and making necessary adjustments.
- Be vigilant! Whether it’s a machine jam or a minor glitch, your safety and product quality is paramount.
- Embrace the art of machine upkeep: this means both cleanliness and regular maintenance.
- Play a pivotal role in reporting material, product, and labor data – your inputs help us improve!
- Safety first! Ensure all protective gears and safety mechanisms are in place before machine operation.
- Verify and send UPC’s and carton labels, ensuring accuracy every time.
- Engage proactively in Zone (Equipment) Ownership, actively contributing to maintaining and enhancing your work zones.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Reliability Centered Manufacturing system, guaranteeing asset condition and dependability.
- Exhibit a keen interest in learning, training, and upholding essential care and other reliability measures.
- Adhere to GMP guidelines and promptly report any food safety concerns.
- Plus, be open to taking on additional tasks as needed – we value your flexibility!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Factory experience preferred but not a requirement
- Ability to do basic math skills
- Possesses basic communication skills
- Ability to read & comprehend instructions, memos, specifications, safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals