IQ Resource Group is looking for Utility Operators for a local manufacturing company in the Little Chute area on 1st shift and 2nd shift. Apply today or give us a call 920-738-0020.
Location: Little Chute, WI
Wage: $16 to $18 an hour
Hours: 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am (2-2-3 Schedule)
Utility operator is responsible for hand wrapping or operating a stretch wrap machine. This position is very fast paced and requires the employee to balance priorities while achieving positive results in the areas of safety, quality, and productivity.
- Hand wrap skids of paper goods and stage product to be poly wrapped. (Folio)
- Assist Sheeter Operator with equipment set up, adjustments and basic maintenance as required. (Folio)
- Palletize cartons utilizing a vacuum lift. (Cut-size)
- Operate pallet stretch wrap machine. (Cut-size)
- Operate forklift. (Cut-size)
- Perform quality checks to assure product meets Resource One’s quality expectations.
- Maintain a clean work area; follow 6S and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months of light manufacturing experience or other related experience.
- Six months of forklift experience.
- Combination of equivalent experience and/or education will be considered.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!