Do you want to work somewhere with a team-winning culture, where all people have a voice? IQ Resource Group is seeking enthusiastic Entry Level Production Associates for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a local manufacturing company in Menasha where safety is the number one priority. No experience necessary! We will provide you with all the training you need to be successful. Apply today or give us a call 920-738-0020 to schedule an interview!
Location: Menasha, WI
Hours: This position will be an 8 Hour Weekly Rotating Shift with rotation every 3 weeks. Please see the schedule below:
- 1st Shift: Monday-Friday 6am-2pm
- 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm
- 3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6am
- Remove, flex, jog, and stack printed sheets, folded signatures, labels or other in-process products from discharge unit of printing press or adhesives coating equipment.
- Review signatures for smearing, register issues, bad folds, etc and notify the Pressroom.
- Remove folded signatures from web press and place signatures on pallet or skid for removal to warehouse or binding areas.
- May adjust stacking mechanism on press according to paper dimensions.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, carts and trays.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, or other device.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together, using banding machine and clincher.
- Temperature controlled environment
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-738-0020!
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!