Pursue a career, not just another job with IQ Resource Group. Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Hours: 5am to 3pm, 3pm to 1am; Monday through Thursday
- Flavoring of mix according to recipes, making sure you are using the correct mix and correct flavor and correct amount for that recipe.
- Keep freezers supplied with mix according to orders.
- Always communicate and coordinate with the mix personnel to get mix tanks empty as soon as possible.
- Being able to understand the PLC for the direction of product flow.
- Always knowing which mix is in which tank.
- Knowing and understanding the importance of keeping the mixes with different allergens separate.
- Always looking at production schedule for any special directions for the day’s production.
- Double checking the flavoring in inventory the day before the run to ensure that all flavoring is in inventory.
- Documenting all flavorings and mix made for each flavor.
- Constant communication with production supervisor and machine operators on the status of their mix.
- Taking vat samples and giving them to quality assurance.
- Smelling, looking, and tasting each flavor mix to make sure it tastes, looks and smells correct.
- Working with setup supervisor to get production started.
- Keeping supervisor and plant manager informed if there is an issue with the mix.
- Help get materials needed by the machine operator when necessary.
- Run machines to give breaks and lunches.
- Keep cooler in an organized manner.
- Taking in incoming ingredients making sure it’s properly dated and marked for allergens.
- Making sure ice cream by drains is always cleaned up.
- And all other duties assigned by production supervisor or management.
- High School education preferred.
- No experience necessary, will train.
- This position requires bending, twisting, lifting, and standing.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Mostly work in room temperatures, but are exposed to refrigerator and freezer temperatures.
- Consistent personality, dependable nature and willingness to learn are absolutely necessary.
- Self starter with initiatives and motivation.
- Need to have knowledge of weights and measures.
- Very good at math skills working with grams, ounces, gallons, and pounds.
- Expected to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Portrait a positive attitude at all times.
- Your trust, honesty, integrity, and confidentiality are a company must.
- Cross-training with setup person for tanks, vats, and freezers with the right candidate.
- Cross-training with pasteurizer operator with the right candidate.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!