3-day work week! Work 36hours and get paid for 40! IQ Resource Group is currently seeking a Wide Web Flexographic Operator in the Fox Cities. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information!
Location: Wrightstown, WI
Wage: $51k – $78k per year; profit sharing
- 5pm to 5am (3-day work week, work 36 get paid for 40)
- Work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday and Friday-switching every 4 months).
- Paid Holidays; Paid Vacation; Work half the year; 401K match; Health, Dental, and Vision after 90 days; Annual wage increase; Annual performance bonus; Profit Sharing; Ability to advance based on performance; Performance and experienced-based pay
- Participate in all functions associated with the operation of converting equipment.
- Assist with day-to-day activities that include a wide range of tasks.
- In-house training is available for all job functions.
- Tend to printing press in a safe manner to produce a quality product with minimum waste that meets the customer’s specifications and needs.
- Run a variety of jobs from 1-8 colors.
- Assist with required setups, and changeovers on machine centers as required.
- Set up, color match, and run a variety of flexographic print jobs from 1-10 colors, including line work, process print, and combo jobs.
- Check quality specifications and maintain quality throughout press run.
- Safely and accurately produce printed substrate (poly or paper) per order requisition.
- Help identify and react to production problems.
- Willingness and flexibility to help cover call-ins, vacation time, and volunteer for OT when business demands are high.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. (Such as machine operation instructions, safety instructions, etc.)
- Experience using basic tools including wrenches, hammers, utility knives, screwdrivers, brooms, and measuring devices in rules and scales, etc., used in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift and clamp truck certification a plus but not necessary.
- Experience in warehousing/shipping environments is helpful.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written communication skills).
- Able to work independently, follow instructions, and be self-motivated.
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time during shift, excluding break periods.
- Able to push rolls with roll jacks