IQ Resource Group is hiring for Food Production Associates. You will be responsible for placing all of the various types of cheese into the appropriate package, and taking test samples as needed. Apply Today!
Location: Weyauwega, WI
- 3 a.m.-3 p.m. OR
- 3 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Perform daily packaging duties.
- Perform vacuum packing as required.
- Monitor block forms and extensions to maintain coagulator system supply.
- Complete required paperwork and quality checks.
- Wash tubs as required.
- Perform Master Sanitation/CIP duties as required.·
- Set up the packaging lines for the next day.
- Complete tasks safely while maintaining a safe working environment.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- No experience required; in-house training provided.
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing with managers and colleagues.
- Ability to read, understand, and adhere to documents and procedures (GLP, SOP, SDS, GMP, test procedures, and HACCP).
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Basic computer operational skills; able to input and retrieve computerized information.
- Ability to follow written, verbal and diagrammatic instructions; complete simple checklists and complete required documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- Decisions administered soundly and consistently with policies and in compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.
- Demonstrate functional and technical knowledge, ability to learn new skills quickly, and achieve a high level of accomplishment.
- Ability to solve problems by adapting knowledge and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-982-3660 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!