IQ Resource Group in Lake Geneva is seeking packaging/general labor workers on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. 12 Hour Shifts also available! Give us a call today at 262-248-0507!
Location: Darien, WI
- 1st 6a-2p Mon-Fri
- 2nd 2p-10p Mon-Fri
- 3rd 10p-6a Mon-Fri
- To develop a working knowledge of production schedules; learning to read and follow schedule instructions.
- To form and assemble cases to meet production requirements/specifications.
- Monitor auto filled bags or trays for required fill weight, back seal, end seal, label placement, date code and label accuracy to requirements/specifications.
- Select acceptable bags/units for handcasing accurately for case count, orientation and placement.
- Discard unacceptable bags/units to be reworked.
- Reports deviations from product requirements to the operators or supervisors.
- Ensures that cases enter the case sealer correctly.
- Visually inspects products and ingredients for blemishes or other flaws, extraneous vegetable material or discolored units.
- Stops production to report any serious deviation from requirements/specifications, or malfunction of line equipment.
- To maintain area housekeeping.
- To assist operators with start up, production, change over and shut down of production.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Meet physical requirements to perform all duties safely.
- Meet the communication requirements to perform all duties.
- Must learn and follow food handling and packaging practices.
- Must learn and follow safe working practices.
- Must learn and follow good manufacturing practices.
- Must learn and follow manufacturing control points and practices.
- Must learn and follow quality control points and practices.
- Must learn and follow critical control points and practices.
- Must learn and follow blood borne pathogens control and practices.
- Must learn and follow allergen control and practices.
- Must work well with others as a production team.
- Must have reliable/consistent attendance and attention to duties.
- Must work accurately with minimal supervision.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 262-248-0507 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!