Do you enjoy overtime? IQ Resource Group is currently seeking employees for production/packaging positions on the East side of Green Bay! Working M-F 5a-3p! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 1st shift – 5am-3pm Mon-Fri
- Unpack and stage Crusts
- Feed crusts onto line
- Cut and shred cheese
- Fill peperoni, veggie and sausage machine
- Inspect pizzas for labels, and defects
- Perform checks on end weights of pizzas
- Fast paced Manuel labor
- Standing and walking, 8-10 hours a day
- Lifting: varies by position
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Detail orientated.
- Efficiency: Employees must meet or exceed production goals for yields, waste, and time usage.
- Quality: Employees must comply with Food Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Dress Code: hairnets, beard nets, gloves, and uniform shirts are worn. No watches, no jewelry, no piercings, no false fingernails or nail polish are permitted in food production areas. No skirts, no shorts, no pants with holes are permitted.
- Attendance: Excellent attendance is a job requirement.
- Safety: Employees must comply with company safe practices.
- General: Employees will be expected to work to achieve company goals and to comply fully with all policies and procedures.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!