IQ Resource Group in Janesville is hiring Food Production Associates for a company in Darien, WI. Apply Now or call us at 1-608-470-3350! Weekly Pay!
Location: Darien, WI
- 1st shift: 6 am–2 pm Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift: 2 pm–10 pm Monday-Friday
- 3rd shift: 10 pm–6 am Monday-Friday
- **Possible Overtime Available**
- Perform and become proficient at a wide variety of production jobs done within the facility.
- Develop a working knowledge of production schedules; learn to read and follow schedule instructions and become familiar with options available for changes.
- Manually or automatically assemble cases to meet production requirements/specifications.
- Monitor auto-filled bags or trays for required fill weight, back seal, end seal, label placement, date code and label accuracy to requirements/specifications.
- Select acceptable bags/units for hand casing accurately for case count, orientation and placement.
- Report deviations from product requirements to the operators or supervisors.
- Visually inspect products and ingredients for blemishes or other flaws, extraneous vegetable material or discolored units.
- Stop production to report any serious deviation in quality or operating parameters or malfunction of line equipment.
- Maintain work area housekeeping and department janitoring.
- Assist operators and others with start-up, production, changeover, and shutdown of production.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 1-608-470-3350 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!