1st and 2nd Shift Forklift Opportunities at a Food Manufacturing Facility in Manitowoc, WI. Apply now or call us at 920-652-0260 for more information!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
- 1st Shift: 5a-3p
- 2nd Shift: 3p-1a
- Examine shipping schedule daily to be completed that shift.
- Keep a constant supply of cartons from printer station and warehouse on all lines.
- Count and verify pallet ticket to ensure finished pallets meet specifications.
- Remove complete pallets form all lines for stretch wrapping and move pallets to designated location for storage.
- Break down totes when needed.
- Assist printer with locating cartons and removing finished cartons.
- Before product changeover, ensure that correct lot numbers and cartons are available to eliminate unnecessary downtime.
- Make dumpsters available and empty when necessary.
- Help keep the work area clean.
- Understand and practice safety procedures for operating forklift and check forklift for service and safety.
- Maintain lift truck and batteries to set procedures to insure minimal repair costs.
- May perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures.
- Communicate any problems to the supervisor.
- Notify Supervisor immediately if any unsafe or potentially hazardous conditions are discovered.
- At least six months of electrical forklift experience and/or training.
- Must be certified in electric forklift operations.
- Ability to maintain forklift and batteries
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to interface with computers and software applications.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide four digit numbers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
- The average temperature is 55 degrees.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually high.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!