IQ Resource Group has a Direct Hire Forklift Driver/Material Handler position available. Apply now or call us at 920-982-3660 for more information!
Locations: Bear Creek, Clintonville, and Waupaca, WI
Hours: 3pm-11pm or till done
- Operating standard and non standard counter balance lift equipment, turret truck lift equipment, pallet wrap equipment, weight scales, battery changing equipment, and other equipment as needed.
- Adhere to all Company and departmental guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures. Adhere to all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Food Safety Guidelines.
- Ability to work safely and efficiently in a fast paced, high volume environment. Must have strong mathematical skills. Attention to detail and accuracy is also a must.
- Loading and unloading of trailers, loaded with raw material and finished product, as needed per orders/requests from internal and external customers.
- Weigh materials or products as needed.
- Pick pallets from location per pick requests with turret truck and stage them in appropriate place. Take pallets from designated place and locate them in racking, verifying the product is in the correct location.
- Maintain condition of forklift equipment by lubricating truck, recharging and changing batteries.
- Retrieve finished goods from Production and put away into racking system.
- Sweep out empty trailers.
- Trained for the use of the warehouse management system including the operation of computers, scanners, and printers
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-982-3660 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!