IQ Resource Group is looking for a warehouse worker for a food production company in Manitowoc. Qualified candidates will work in a fast-paced warehouse loading, unloading, and organizing freezer items. This position will keep you moving and give you a workout while you work!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Wage: · $16.00/hour and up
- 5am to 3pm; Monday through Thursday
- 3pm to 1am; Monday through Thursday
- Open spiral and vestibule panel and place rollers in place.
- Setup and clean and calibrate X-ray machine.
- Start up wrapper and conveyors.
- Have reserve of empty pallets ready for palletizing.
- Fill out and place placard identifying product count code date and colored sheet designating week and month run.
- Taking incoming product off conveyor and palletizing.
- Rotating out and running wrapper.
- Stretch wrap pallets of products and transport to holding freezer.
- Accurate documenting each pallet.
- Properly following nightly closing procedures which include:
- Shutdown wrapper, X-ray, conveyors, and spiral.
- Remove rollers and put in panels in vestibule and spiral freezer.
- Inspect spiral freezer cleaning up products or any mess off floor.
- Shut off lights in spiral freezer and lock up freezer at all entrances.
- Sweep vestibule and freezer
- Help pick orders
- Stage loads and help load trucks
- Clean up and rebundle any excess products
- Help take inventory
- Straighten up warehouse and bale cardboard
- Help train new personnel
- Cut cardboard used for palletizing
- Keep garbage containers in freezer and warehouse emptied
- Change film on bundler
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor or manager
- No previous experience needed!
If interested in this position call our office at 920-652-0260 for further details or complete an application online at www.iqresourcegroup.com.
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!