IQ Resource Group is seeking General Laborers in New London, WI. No experience required; We are willing to train! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-982-3660!
Location: New London, WI
- Assembles conveyor components by following procedures and guidelines.
- Uses needed equipment for deburring and sanding steel.
- Uses needed equipment for cutting and milling shafts.
- Runs preset punch press to produce product.
- Prepares product for painting by using the parts washer.
- Maintains a safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Operates forklift to move product.
- Maintains an organized and clean work area.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions and informing
- Supervisor of needed repairs.
- Perform various other duties and requests as assigned.
- Maintains inter- and intradepartmental workflow by displaying positive communication actions and cooperation.
- Driving a company vehicle may be required in the course of performing duties for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Should be familiar with small presses, drilling machine, parts washer, tape measure and other hand tools.
- Organized and must be able to work well on your own.
- Mechanical aptitude.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-982-3660 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!