IQ Resource Group is seeking General Laborers in Manawa, WI. No experience required; We are willing to train! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-982-3660!
Location: Manawa, WI
- 1st shift 6am-2pm
- 2nd shift 2pm-10pm
- 3rd shift 10pm-6am
- Pick up materials from pallet, hand truck, etc. and place items onto conveyor or chutes to dump bulk materials onto conveyor or transfer materials form one conveyor to another conveyor and align material on conveyor.
- Clean packaging containers and equipment.
- Stuff displays with pouches.
- Check pallets and codes.
- Line, pad, create and assemble cartons.
- Wrap protective material around product.
- Start, stop and regulate speed of conveyor.
- Set up line equipment.
- Weigh containers, adjust quantity, and perform weight checks.
- Label containers, container tags or products.
- Pack special arrangements or selections of product.
- Inspect materials, products and containers at each step of packaging process.
- Record production and review records and specification.
- Maintain area in accordance with AIB, BRC and Haccp standards.
- Follow safety policies and standard work procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this manufacturing job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-982-3660 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!