IQ Resource Group is currently recruiting for a general labor candidate on 1st shift. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great local company. Work only 4 days a week and enjoy a 3-day weekend.
Location: Manitowoc, WI
- $19.00 per hour with periodic increases, depending on good efficiency/productivity.
- Excellent benefits with hire including: Health Insurance – Low Deductible, dental, disability, prescription, vision
- 5:30 am – 4:00 pm; Work 4/10s, Monday through Thursday; Possible O.T. on Fridays (One-half hour unpaid lunch)
- Work in various areas of the plant helping in the production of precision metal parts.
- Shakeout / Debur metal parts coming out of the laser and punch machines.
- Operated automatic deburring machines and ID stampers.
- Perform light assembly and packaging work as needed.
- Follow all Safety training while operating the Forklift.
- Locate materials in proper storage location.
- Ensure material is identified, stored in an orderly fashion; used on a first-in, first-out basis.
- Load/Unload Carrier Trailers
- Retrieve correct material; sort parts; double-check count; verify paperwork for shipments.
- Ensure correct numbers/counts are within shipping expectations.
- Package according to specific requirements
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Pack and store materials and products.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Read gauges or charts, and record data obtained.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this great opportunity or other opportunities with IQ Resource Group, please contact our office at 920-652-0260 or view a complete listing of our openings at www.iqresourcegroup.com