IQ is seeking General Laborers for a tire manufacturer and distributor in Green Bay. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
Hours: 7 am-3:30 pm (shift time may vary depending on season and work orders)
- Associate takes a rubber envelope from stack. Take the rubber envelope, hook it around a 6-metal prong circle. Step on a pedal to separate the 6 metal prongs to stretch the envelope open. Take a suspended tire off a hook from a pulley system on the ceiling, using a hydraulic lift assist/no physical lifting required, to set tire on 2 forks inside the stretched rubber envelope. Press the foot press again to enclose the rubber envelope around the tire. Use lift again to pick up tire to pass to the Arkon station.
- Associate places suspended enveloped tire onto prongs. Inserts an Arkon into the tire. This helps to lock the envelope onto the tire. Use lift again to pass to the vacuum station.
- Associate leaves suspended tire on hook. Insert an air hose into a valve located on the envelope, and suck as much air out of the envelope as possible so it fits tightly around the entire tire. Push along on pulley system to a staging area.
- Once all 3 staging areas are full (22 tires/each), push the tires into a long chamber oven using the pulley system. Bake the tires at 320 degrees for a little over 2 hours. Hot tires are pulled out of the chamber on the pulley system and are pushed to the next department for further processing.
- Punctual, dependable, and on time!
- Comfortable standing for a whole shift!
- Able to work 9-hour shifts in late July/August for busy season with potential OT on Saturdays.
- Not sensitive to heat or strong odors: The environment is hot. Other departments in close proximity are painting, using adhesives, and grinding rubber.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!