General Manufacturing Workers needed in Manitowoc, WI on 1st and 2nd Shift! Various degrees of skill sets needed – call us today for more information! 920-652-0260
Location: Manitowoc, WI
- 1st shift pay is $17.00/hr
- 2nd shift pay is $19.00/hr
- 1st Shift: 6a-2pm or 4a-2p with OT
- 2nd Shift: 2pm to 10pm or 2pm to midnight for OT
- Overtime is mandatory and will be working overtime about 75% of the time.
- Peak season is May-September.
- Tech I – Paint Line/Assembly 1st and 2nd shift
- Tech I – Wall Department Assembly 1st and 2nd shift
- Tech I – Fabrication (Punch Press) 2nd shift
- Tech III – Fabrication (Welding, CNC, Brake Press) 2nd shift (Pay may be more for this position depending on experience)
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Pulling fabric onto large frames
- Hanging parts on a paint line(small and large parts)
- A lot of overhead work
- Assembly of products – reading a blue print (no prior experience needed)
- Packaging – shipping orders
- Warehouse work – pulling orders and driving a forklift (our client will provide training)
- Spot welding
- Using a hot glue gun
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!