Pursue a career, not just another job with IQ Resource Group. Grinder Operators needed on 2nd shift! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 262-248-0507!
Location: Lake Geneva, WI
- 2nd shift 3:30PM – Midnight ( Fridays 2:30PM – 11PM)
- Perform set ups, select wheels, methods, tooling, dress and change wheels.
- Judgement required in laying out work, setting up, checking and inspecting work and selecting tooling to meet varying conditions.
- Perform adjustments to coilers according to print specifications.
- Follow Quality Workmanship Guidelines.
- Set up and operate a mechanical and/or CNC grinder.
- Load grinding wheels and fixtures.
- Check all specifications as defined in the control plan and in-process inspections during production to detect any variation in product.
- Perform adjustments to grinders according to print specifications.
- Use proper inspection tools and test equipment as defined in the control plan.
- Monitor and document wheel use and wear.
- Shut down when there is apparent machine failure or quality issue.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Abide by all policies and procedures as stated in the Employee Handbook and safety standards and requirements.
- Basic ability to use electronic tablet.
- Read and understand customer print.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and tool knowledge
- Basic print reading
- Basic knowledge of M.I.T.E (caliper and micrometer)
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 262-248-0507 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!