Do you enjoy all aspects of recruiting? Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-208-2904!
Location: Plymouth, WI
Hours: 1st shift
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the HRM.
• Contact and coordinate temporary personnel with designated employment agencies.
• Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
• Implements new hire orientation and on-boarding processes, collaborates with hiring manager during the 30-60-90 Day process and ensures a positive experience for new team members.
• Ensure all onboarding and new hire documents are completed and returned, including Form I-9 and E-Verify verifications.
• Maintain compliance with HR record-keeping and hiring practice including employee files. Process team member transitions.
• Run monthly reports and/or perform audits in HRIS, as requested.
• Engage with the HRM in various community events and initiatives to build an employment brand.
• Assist team members in the benefits enrollment process, employee self-serve, and other HRIS employee related tasks.
• Under the direction of the HRM, administer training program, and ensure completion of required training in a timely manner.
• Assist HRM with career developmental goals, succession planning, tuition reimbursement, etc.
• Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs, including properly escalating issues to HRM.
• Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Records OSHA incidents and near misses, completes month and annual OSHA reports, initiates workers compensation claims. Promotes safety through interactions with associates.
• Performs administrative duties for multiple locations as directed.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and modern technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Partner with all team members to create a positive work environment and culture.
• Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required, associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of experience within human resources is required. Experience in other HR functions, including payroll processing will be considered.
- Experience with recruiting hourly and salary level positions.
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, TEAMS) or related software.
- Proficiency with social media and communication platforms.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to ten pounds at times.
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms, stoop, bend, twist, push, pull, and/or move materials at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please call our office at 920-208-2904!