IQ Resource Group is seeking Industrial Painters in Green Bay, WI. 1st shift $20-24/hr! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
Hours: 2 pm-10:30 pm Monday – Friday
*Must be able to train on 1st shift: 7 am-3:30 pm Monday – Friday
- Proficiently prepare, apply, and confirm that customer surface preparation and coating requirements are achieved with consistent high quality.
- Ensure preparation compliance – No dirt, oil, or other contaminants are present which would have a harmful effect on adhesion, visual appearance or long-term coating integrity.
- Ensure coatings are prepared in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications and are applied and consumed within prescribed time limits without runs, sags, thin spots, etc.
- Assure adequate dry/cure time before handling to prevent coating damage due to air-borne contamination, finger marks, or scratches resulting from premature handling.
- Adjust paint and process parameters to account for atmospheric conditions (such as temperature and humidity) or coating irregularity to achieve the specified or expected quality finish.
- If coating defect/repair is required, successfully blends the area to achieve excellent adhesion and smooth surfaces without evidence of blemish effect.
- Achieve the required uniform coating thickness without runs, sags, or thin or heavy spots.
- Perform daily and weekly cleaning and preventive maintenance on painting and mixing equipment and ensure that required electrical grounds and air filtration systems are monitored, logged, cleaned, or replaced in order to maintain effectiveness and compliance with applicable codes.
- Responsible for adding to satellite accumulation.
- Ensure that raw material inventory is accurately recorded, labeled, secured and placed in designated locations.
- Complete all required paperwork including labor reporting and documentation of quality control and material movement.
- Work safely and maintain the work area with high standards of housekeeping.
- Perform self-inspection and other required quality control functions at the employee’s workstation.
- Perform required Preventive Maintenance activities on machinery and/or equipment operated.
- Train and/or assist in the development of personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Average mechanical skills with the ability to read and write.
- Work independently with moderate supervision.
- Lifting requirements: § Frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Lifting devices are available and recommended.
- Must pass physical exam as required for use of a respirator.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!