Join Our Team: Unlock Your Potential as an Industrial Painter! Call or text 920-982-3660 to schedule your interview today. Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team that values quality and craftsmanship. www.iqresourcegroup.com
Location: Clintonville, WI
- 3:30pm to 12am (Initial training from 7am-3:30pm for the first two weeks)
- Surface Preparation: Ready raw parts for the application of primers, protective coatings, topcoats, and Linex.
- Material Handling: Organize parts for smooth workflow, and buff surfaces, as necessary.
- Detailing: Perform inspections and detail work for delivery readiness.
- Paint Application: Proficiently apply primers, protective coatings, and single-stage paint to various parts.
- Minor Repairs: Conduct small repairs and minor touch-ups to finalize paint jobs and prepare paint according to sales orders.
- Finish Work: Apply base and clear finishes as dictated by project requirements.
- Quality Control: Repair parts or full units due to damage or quality issues; adept at using paint inspection equipment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in industrial painting preferred
- Ability to follow safety protocols