No experience required; we are willing to train! IQ Resource Group is seeking Inspectors and Packers in an Oshkosh manufacturing facility. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 to schedule an interview today!
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Wage & Available Shifts:
- 1st 6am-2pm $18.17/hr
- 2nd 2pm-10pm $19.67/hr
- 3rd 10pm-6am $20.67/hr
- Weekend 6am-6am $21.07/hr
- Weekend 6pm-6am $23.57/hr
- Treat all internal and external contacts with uncompromising respect and integrity under all circumstances.
- Prepare your workstation with materials needed for the job.
- Observe machine operation and alert Supervisor and/or Process/Setup technician if problems occur.
- Read the Work Instruction & Quality Specification Sheet to become familiar with the customer requirements before starting the job.
- Inspect the product for defects and compare it to the requirements on the Quality Specification Sheet as well as the physical samples and pictures provided to ensure constant reduction of defects.
- Consult with the Quality Assurance Inspector and communicate product quality issues.
- Trim or clip sharp edges, flash and runners from the product.
- Stack, mark, count, pack tape and transport the product to prepare for shipment.
- Grind rejected product in the appropriate grinder.
- Record rejects as required and maintain paperwork as needed.
- Help with breaks when needed.
- Ability to adapt to quick job changes.
- Follow company safety procedures to ensure your safety as well as the safety of others.
- Attend team meetings to promote team building.
- General housekeeping to keep the work area and plant clean.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to stand in one place for long periods of time.
- Various repetitive movements and good manual dexterity to perform required tasks.
- Ability to use hand tools such as but not limited to clippers, straight edges, pneumatic clippers, swivel knives.
- Ability to lift cartons and products of varying weights up to 40 lbs. Ability to stoop, twist, bend, squat and stretch on a frequent basis.
- May be exposed to airborne particles or fumes.
- May be required to wear safety glasses and hearing protection.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!