IQ Resource Group is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Staffing Consultant to join our recruiting team. At IQ, we prioritize treating all individuals with dignity and respect. If you are passionate about recruiting, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are committed to finding the best candidates for our clients, we encourage you to apply for this position. Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish or Hmong is preferred but not required.
Job Title: Staffing Consultant (Light and Skilled Industrial)
Job Location: Appleton, WI
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
As a Staffing Consultant your primary responsibility will be to source, recruit, interview, onboard candidates, and provide ongoing support to them throughout their contracted employment. You will play a crucial role in identifying skilled and light industrial talent and ensuring a positive experience for both candidates and clients.
Sourcing and Recruitment:
- Utilize various sourcing channels (job boards, social media, networking, etc.) to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Review resumes, screen candidates, and conduct initial phone interviews to assess their skills, qualifications, and cultural fit.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and develop targeted recruitment strategies.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates for current and future opportunities.
Interviewing and Selection:
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with candidates to assess their technical skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Evaluate candidates’ qualifications against job requirements and make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between candidates and clients.
- Collect and provide feedback to candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
Onboarding and Support:
- Coordinate and facilitate the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a smooth transition into their contracted employment.
- Conduct orientation sessions to familiarize new hires with company policies, procedures, and culture.
- Address any concerns or questions from candidates throughout their contracted employment, acting as a point of contact and providing necessary support.
- Monitor the performance and satisfaction of candidates and proactively address any issues or concerns that arise.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, ensuring open lines of communication and a positive candidate experience.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as HR and operations, to provide seamless support to candidates and clients.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish or Hmong preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong interviewing and assessment skills.
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices and sourcing techniques.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.