IQ Resource Group is seeking individuals for a variety of janitorial positions within educational, commercial, and industrial facilities throughout Northeast Wisconsin including the Fox Cities, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Hortonville, New London and Waupaca areas. Full-Time and Part-Time positions are available! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-982-3660!
Locations: Fox Cities, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Hortonville, New London and Waupaca areas
- 2nd shift (Typically 3:00pm-11:00pm) Hours vary by location
- Full Time 30-40hrs – Part Time 20-30hrs
- Perform maintenance to floors including but not limited to: sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Pull trash which can weigh 40 or more pounds.
- Clean facility restrooms/locker rooms.
- Fill all dispensers, soap, lotion, paper towel and toilet paper.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Locks doors, turns out lights, and checks alarms where necessary at end of clean.
- Produce quality work within pre-set time frames.
- Use personal protective equipment correctly such as safety glasses and vinyl gloves.
- Perform buffing, stripping, and waxing duties as needed.
- Set up, arrange, and remove tables, chairs to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Show initiative in regard to job functions and accepts new responsibilities as needed.
- Have a willingness to work with and help others.
- Represent themselves and the client in professional manner.
- Be able to adhere to the attendance requirements for the position.
- Industry competitive starting wage.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Short term disability insurance.
- Long term care insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Vacation and holiday benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program.