IQ Resource Group has multiple openings for Kettle Operators in Green Bay, WI. Must be available to work Sundays! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
Wage: Starting pay $22.50/hr
*Bonus of $600 upon completion of temp-to-hire hours.
Hours: Sun – Thu 2:30p-11pm
- Operate various cooking and packaging machines
- Verify correct ingredients and measure and/or weigh ingredients
- Place products on trays and have them ready for cooking
- Scoop/ fill products into kettle and place designated ingredients into kettle; monitor time and temperatures throughout the process
- Scoop/ remove all cooked products out of the kettle after cooking
- Clean and sanitize equipment/ work area after each use
- Put veggie carts together Fill buckets with hot stock Palletize finished product Run Pan Wash machine
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information to Supervisor Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High attention to detail Follow company food safety and sanitation procedures – GMPs, SSOPs, HACCP programs
- Follow Supervisor/ Lead instructions Must be able to work independently and also in a team
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/day Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- MUST be able to work in the heat/steam, do manual labor, and work in cold environments.
- Manufacturing work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!