IQ Resource Group is hiring for first shift on the West Side of Green Bay. Kitting/General Labor with weekly pay! Call us today for more information at 920-430-9675 or apply now!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 1st shift – 7am-3:30pm
- Assist in pick/pack/shipping functions of Operations. This may include collation, hand inserting, manual assembly, kit building, etc.
- Meet or exceed all service level goals, while maintaining safety and accuracy of work. Make recommendations to improve projects where production goals are not being met.
- If trained, certified, and authorized to do so, operate all material handling equipment in a safe manner; this includes, but is not limited to: forklifts, pallets jacks, and reach trucks.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Assist in keeping all equipment in good working order and reporting any known mechanical problems to the Operations leadership team.
- Perform any/all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or a GED equivalent qualification.
- Working experience of at least 2-5 years in a warehouse environment, including inventory management activities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Prior experience in fulfillment, shipping, receiving and mail operations preferred.
- Mathematical skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers
- Language skills; ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and work independently.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to learn to operate material handling equipment, including forklifts, in a safe manner.
- Ability to work weekends, as needed.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!