Are you looking for a 1st shift position that won’t break your back? Would you like to work in a clean and temperature controlled facility with a casual and friendly work environment? Then IQ Resource Group has the job for you! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-652-0260!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Hours: 7am to 3:30pm; Monday to Friday
- Basic assembly either done by hand or machine
- Adding attachments to products
- Help with Quality Control.
- Maintaining customer information.
- Using rotary engravers working with plastic or metal, using a lot of software and computers
- Using a technical engraver, ink jet printing, laser cut out, and performing quality control.
- Using stamping machine to transfer designs
- Being able to read and measure with a ruler/tape measure
- Normal lifting of 5-10 pounds while sometimes lifting up to 20 pounds
- Being able to sit for a prolonged period of time and being able to stand for up to 4 hours at a time
- Good eye sight, dexterity, and positive attitude
- Some computer knowledge and working with excel