IQ Resource Group is hiring for Line Operators on 1st and 2nd shifts. A self-motivated person with a keen eye for quality is critical for success. Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information!
Location: Appleton, WI
Hours: 1st and 2nd
- Read, understand, and carry out duties assigned to you on job ticket
- Requires a high level of mechanical ability to keep machine running and producing acceptable product
- Able to set-up and make-ready all machines and assembly lines.
- Extremely proficient at math and math calculations
- Able to read comprehend and execute job order instructions
- Able to produce product within customer and company specifications
- Physically fit and able to tolerate a physically demanding job that requires the operator to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis, bend, squat and stand the entire shift.
- Must possess problem solving skills.
- Ability to instruct and manage line employees insuring they are doing their jobs, keeping the assembly line producing quality product at required production speeds.
- Able to mentor other operators, instructing and reinforcing good work habits.
- Have significant knowledge and skills in operating all department machines and lines
- High school education or equivalent
- Technical school education recommended
- 2-4 years of experience in machine/line operations
- Strong ability to interact and communicate with a variety of organizational levels
- Must possess moderate computer knowledge (ADP and Navision)