Are you looking to work for a company that offers competitive pay, climate-controlled, modern new workspace, 8 hour shifts and many more great benefits and perks? Apply today or give us a CALL or TEXT today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 2nd Shift 3p-11p M-F
- 3rd 11p-7a Sun-Th
- Operate work center in a safe manner and identify unsafe work behaviors, areas, and methods.
- Participate in the quality of finished products that meets specifications and meets/exceeds established production standards.
- Maintain film for Machine and put new parent rolls on machine.
- Ensure adequate and proper cartons are available prior to product runs.
- Identify and react to production problems (safety, quality, shortage of raw materials, out of spec raw materials and inventory issues.)
- Perform machine clean-ups as required. Maintain a clean, organized, “set in order”, and “shine” environment in the work areas.
- Troubleshoot machine problems and determine which problems need to escalate to maintenance and/or plant supervisor.
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions as required (e.g. safety, quality, production, teams, informational, continuous improvement, and others) as requested.
- All other assignments assigned by management.
- High school/G.E.D. required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in warehousing/shipping environments is helpful.
- Experience in quality management systems (FDA, ISO, Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma, etc.) is helpful.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. (Such as machine operation instructions, safety instructions, etc.)
- Mechanical aptitude and experience to use basic tools including wrenches, hammers, utility knives, screwdrivers, brooms, and measuring devices in rulers and scales, etc., used in a manufacturing environment.
- Willingness and flexibility to work a variety of shifts that involve all days of the week as needed. This includes ability and willingness to work overtime on short notice as determined by the business.
- Ability to perform basic computer operations such as email, data entry, navigation skills within system and desktop, etc. Experience and ability to operate computer keyboard.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Able to work independently and follow instructions
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Willingness to cross train.
- Able to work 12 hour shifts and overtime as needed
- Regular attendance is required to provide continuity and accomplishment of job responsibilities on a continual and timely basis.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!