Are you looking for a job that keeps you busy and where the day flies by? If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Hours: 5am to 3pm or 2:30pm to midnight
- Ability to efficiently operate filling equipment and all other equipment associated with line operations: metal detector, check weighers, pack off equipment, incline conveyors, sealing and coding equipment.
- Direct crews up to eight people.
- Make minor mechanical repairs on all packaging equipment. This would include all equipment listed above.
- Maintain weights, codes and seals within customer specifications.
- Observe carton filling, carton sealing and pallet condition to insure they are within customer specifications. This includes case codes.
- Insure that boxes, poly film, wrap or bags, and associated supplies are ready for proceeding production runs.
- Responsible for housekeeping and safe working conditions of production line area.
- Be familiar with all customer product specifications relating to their respective line.
- Responsible for all line reporting by computer or paper.
- Perform duties with minimal supervision.
- May perform other duties required by the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor.
- Adhere to all Lakeside Foods established polices and procedures.
- Notify supervisor immediately if any unsafe conditions are discovered.
- One to three months related experience operating machines.
- Basic machine maintenance and repair.
- Ability to read a limited number of two and tree syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between series and numbers.
- Ability to interface with computers and software applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate major mechanical failures to supervisor or maintenance.
- Ability to effectively communicate problem areas to supervisor or manager.
- Ability to accurately add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out one or two step instructions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- The employee may be required to lift up to 75 lbs.; on average, lifting will be between 25-50 lbs.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!