Do you want to work with the most state-of-the-art equipment in North America? IQ Resource Group is looking to fill Direct Hire Machine Operator positions in Rochelle, WI. Apply today or give us a CALL or TEXT today to schedule an interview 262-248-0507!
Location: Rochelle, WI
Wage: $21.500 base + additional .25/.35 for 2nd & 3rd shift. $3-$5/hr production bonus as well, paid out each week.
- 2nd Shift 3-11pm Mon-Fri
- 3rd Shift 11-7pm Sun-Thu
- All new hires train on 1st shift (7am-3pm)for the first two months
- Manufacturing or industrial experience required. One year of verifiable experience needed.
- Ability to read and write English. Ability to maintain production records and logs.
- Ability to perform math, addition, subtraction, decimals, and fractions.
- Experience with measuring devices such as tape measure, micrometers, and calipers
- Ability to operate forklift, crane and any other equipment necessary for completion of job
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the posted schedule is an essential function of this role
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required by regulatory agencies and company policy
- Must be able to move objects and use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue. Constant movement and use of limbs; this position requires good manual dexterity, coordination and stamina.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for several hours
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push and pull.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 10-12 hours
- Ability to perform work in a plant/manufacturing environment
- Other physical requirements as needed for job
- Observe all safety and LOTO rules to operate equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Advanced set up and calibration of all equipment.
- Inspect materials for quality issues before, during, and after running material
- Record and report any deficiencies in quality to the supervisor/quality department.
- Maintain equipment tooling and tools necessary for job completion.
- Diagnose equipment and quality problems while keeping scrap and delays to a minimum
- Perform housekeeping tasks to keep work areas clean and safe
- Complete reports related to production, change-overs, and scrap material
- Assist maintenance in repairs and PM of equipment.
- Participation in continuous improvement programs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management jobs as assigned.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call or text 262-248-0507 for more information!