IQ Resource Group is seeking Machine Operator Helpers in Manitowoc on 1st and 2nd shifts. $16/hour with Weekly Pay! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-652-0260!
Location: Manitowoc, WI
- 5am to 3pm Monday through Thursday
- 3pm to 1am Monday through Thursday
- Collate cups into a box and put through tape and labeler machine, making sure they are clean of excess ice cream and lidded properly.
- Putting pints into trays making sure they are clean of excess ice cream, lidded properly, and have a code date on them.
- Collate cups and putting into tray making sure they are lidded properly and clean of excess ice cream.
- Labeling, filling, and lidding a 2 ½ gallon or 3 gallon container, making sure it’s filled properly and cleaning any excess ice cream off container.
- Running a 3 gallon forming machine that form the 3 gallon containers.
- Stack or take 3 gallon containers to station where they are being run.
- Getting boxes, lids, containers ready for run.
- Re-sealing boxes when run is finished and marking them and putting them away.
- Assisting machine operator in getting candies or variegate.
- Cleaning up around machine when machine is down for changeovers or maintenance.
- Changing garbage box when necessary, taking full box out and weighing garbage and replacing it with another box with a bad in it.
- Working at the beginning of spiral pushing products onto the belt, making sure they are clean of excess ice cream, code dated properly, and labeled, documenting this on a spiral log.
- Cleaning up ice cream by drains when you have time.
- Working at end of spiral, collating, and putting products through bundler.
- Rotating positions with other machine operator helpers for ergonomic reasons.
- And any other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Education: High School education preferred.
- Experience/ Qualifications: No experience necessary, will train.
- Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Working Conditions: This position requires bending, twisting, lifting, and standing. Must be able to lift up to 50+ pounds. Mostly working in 60° – 80° room temperatures, but are exposed to refrigerator and freezer temperatures.
- Success Factors: Consistent personality, dependable nature, and good at taking and following directions and following through.
- Expected to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Portrait a positive attitude.
- Your trust, honesty, integrity, and confidentiality are a company must.
- Could be asked to work in freezer when necessary.
- Giving breaks to other machine operator helpers.
- Communicating with Production Supervisor of any issues.
- Making sure all paperwork is filled out thoroughly and completely.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-652-0260 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!