IQ Resource Group in Sheboygan is looking for machine operators for a local material processing company in the Plymouth, WI area. This position is temp-to-hire, lighter-duty work, and is a great work environment with excellent benefits upon hire!
Location: Plymouth, WI
- 1st Shift: 7am-3pm M-F – $17.50
- 2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm M-F – $19.50
- 3rd Shift: 11pm-7am Sun-Th – $19.50
- Maintain quality compliance of product according to customer specifications
- Conduct accurate and complete data collection and paperwork
- Communicate effectively with fellow team members and leadership
- Complete work on schedule and accurately
- Move finished product from workstation to banding/wrapping station.
- Must be proficient in reading a tape measure and general mathematics with or without the use of a calculator.
- Must be able to follow instructions, read, write, and speak English as needed to operate machines and complete paperwork.
- Must have general computer skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a group.
- Must be able to work effectively in general manufacturing settings and conditions.
- Ability to lift/ carry up to 15 pounds regularly and up to 40 pounds occasionally with help.
- Ability to stand and walk during the entire shift.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please call our office at 920-208-2904!