IQ Resource Group in Sheboygan is seeking a Machinist on 2nd shift. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate manufacture of parts per print specifications utilizing a variety of machining centers. Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-208-2904 for more information!
Location: Sheboygan Falls, WI
- 2nd Shift: Sun- Thursday; Sunday start from 6:30-9 and must work a minimum of 6 hours; Monday – Thursday start from 3:30-5 and must complete all remaining hours).
- Performs milling, turning, drilling, tapping and deburring operations.
- Checks for defective parts on materials and performs maintenance on machines.
- Identify material to be utilized in manufacturing process.
- Identify various types of tooling
- Maintain work area.
- Must be able to collaborate with others (including in person) to proactively develop solutions
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.)
- Requires education generally equivalent to a High School diploma.
- 2-3 years of experience preferred.
- Requires basic mathematical skills
- Requires good oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, specifications and routings.
Protective Clothing Required:
The incumbent will utilize safety glasses and safety shoes in production areas.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The phrases “occasionally,” “regularly,” and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “Occasionally” means up to 1/3 of working time, “regularly” means between 1/3 and 2/3 of working time, and “frequently” means 2/3 and more working time.)
While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to sit, talk and listen, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and move from place to place. The incumbent will regularly walk and use foot/feet to operate machine and will frequently stand and use hands to finger, handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
During the performance of his/her work duties, the incumbent will be required to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, and regularly lift up to 25 pounds such as moving parts from material storage and moving parts in and out of work area.
Tools/Equipment Utilized: During the performance of his/her duties, the employee will utilize production manufacturing equipment, measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, a scale, and computer assisted software.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
The employee works in a factory environment and is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is loud.
The above statement reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation describes and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work that may be inherent in the occupation.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-208-2904 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!